1. Have completed one year of medical academy.
2. Attend regular meetings / practice and preparation meetings.
3. Participated in a fundraiser / community service activity.
4. Maintain a 3.5 GPA for Medical Academy courses (including Med. English)
5. Or if not in Medical Academy second year overall 3.5 GPA
6. Qualify and attend the Regional competition and State Leadership Conference
8. No suspensions or disciplinary issues while a HOSA Member.
9. Two year HOSA member.
10. Participate senior year.
11. Complete application form and return to room 226 by April 2, 2020.
(NO EXCEPTIONS ON ANY OF THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS)