BECOMe A Chapter OFFICER
Michigan HOSA Local Chapter Officers are a critical component to success of our organization. Chapter officers help recruit members and manage HOSA at the ground-level. Chapter office is a wonderful opportunity to work on a team of driven individuals all striving for the same goal; to serve our members and better Michigan HOSA.
These positions will be appointed by the HOSA Advisor.
1. Complete the Application.
2. First consideration will be given to Med Academy students.
3. Attend Meetings consistently.
4. Compete at the regional competition.
5. Participate in HOSA events.
6. Be in overall good standing with the organization.
8. Highly recommend running for state office (not mandatory).
Click on the link for the application: