BECOMe A Chapter OFFICER
Michigan HOSA Local Chapter Officers are a critical component to success of our organization. Chapter officers help recruit members and manage HOSA at the ground-level. Chapter office is a wonderful opportunity to work on a team of driven individuals all striving for the same goal; to serve our members and better Michigan HOSA.
These positions will be appointed by the HOSA Advisor. Must be a second year HOSA member.
1. Be a Paid Member
2. Attend Meetings consistently.
3. Compete at the regional competition.
4. Participate in Fundraising events.
5. Must be a Medical Academy Student.
7. Be in overall good standing with the organization.
8. Highly recommend running for state office (not mandatory).
Click on the link for the application: